- Reception on Friday evening to unwind from travel, relax, meet the instructors and other students
- All instruction for two full days of classes & casting on Monday & Tuesday
- The use of our equipment for casting and all training aids
- Reception on Monday evening at Florida Keys Outfitters to spend informal one on one with our instructor staff and other students
- Lunches on school days
- The cost of the school does not include lodging and there is no fishing during the school, but we have excellent guides available for two days after the school.
Lodging:We have arranged special rates at The Islander Resort for anglers attending sessions of The Florida Keys Fly Fishing School. The Islander Resort is located on over 20 beautiful tropical acres in the heart of Islamorada and provides 114 comfortable guest rooms and suites.
If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or more prior to your trip a full refund, less $100 per each tuition and each day of guided fishing, will be returned to you. If notice of cancellation is received less than 30 days in advance of the trip 50% of any amounts paid will be refunded.